- Care Homes
- Charities and not-for-profit
- Hotels, leisure and tourism
- Landed estates
- Other accountants
- Private clients
- Professional practices
- Schools and academies
- Trustees and executors
- Other Clients
We have considerable experience in dealing with professional practices such as solicitors, architects, surveyors, vets, and financial advisers and although each profession is different, if only because each has its own compliance matters to contend with, there is a great deal that is common to them all.
The professions are undergoing significant changes, both to their regulatory frameworks and to their business structures and we make sure our clients are aware of the opportunities available and can take full advantage of them.
We can also assist the individual members of the practice with their personal tax affairs.
Our extensive range of services includes:
- Long term strategic and financial planning
- Annual budgets
- Timely and accurate management accounts
- Advising on regulatory requirements such as SRA Accounts Rules
- Succession planning
- Advising on the choice of trading vehicles – partnership, LLP, limited company or some combination thereof
- VAT and payroll matters
- Tax planning
For further information please contact one of our Professional Practices Team: