- Care Homes
- Charities and not-for-profit
- Hotels, leisure and tourism
- Landed estates
- Other accountants
- Private clients
- Professional practices
- Schools and academies
- Trustees and executors
- Other Clients
The care home sector is facing many challenges, not least changes in funding arrangements and the promotion of domiciliary care rather than residential care as the government tries to reduce costs. This means that care home businesses need advisers that have experience of the industry.
Robinson Reed Layton has an experienced team that can help you with all financial aspects of your care home business. We act for a number of care homes in the county, ranging from owner managed businesses to larger groups of companies that own a number of homes.
We are able to offer our care home clients:
- Management accounts – when running any business it is essential to have up to date management accounts in order to monitor performance closely. We can provide a monthly or quarterly management accounts service tailored to your needs.
- Payroll bureau – we have experience in operating payrolls ranging from just a few to hundreds of employees. Outsourcing your payroll will enable you to concentrate on running your business.
- Taxation – tax issues in this sector can be complicated and we have a tax department who are up to date on relevant issues and are able to advise in various areas including minimising tax liabilities, business structures, inheritance tax planning and VAT.
- Cash flow projections – many of our care home clients need to invest in their properties to ensure care standards are met. It is therefore important to have accurate cash flow forecasts to ensure any bank borrowing can be serviced. We have the skills and the software to produce accurate forecasts.
- Accounting systems – we offer a tailored service to provide you with an accounting system that works for your business. We can also carry out a review of your systems and internal controls which will identify any weaknesses and provide recommendations for improvement.
For further information please contact Mark Williams or telephone 01872 276116.