The MFF scheme in England provides funding to private applicants for:
- assisting the fisheries sectors with the implementation of national fisheries legislation
- improving health and safety on fishing vessels
- improving the added value or quality of fish caught including use of unwanted catches
- investments in fishing ports, landing sites, auction halls and shelters
- processing of fishery and aquaculture products
- investments in aquaculture
You can apply for funds to support the fishing and maritime sectors under the Maritime and Fisheries Fund.
Public applicants cannot apply to this fund.
There is an opportunity to submit an expression of interest form for an initial assessment of the potential eligibility of your project or go to straight to a full application.
For further information please see visit the MFF website.
For further information please contact our Grants Specialist Alison Elvey on 01872 276116 or email@example.com.
Updated 10 December 2019