In our recent Business Support Update here, we gave details on the new business support grant scheme, being that:
“Businesses required to close in England due to local or national restrictions will be eligible for the following:
- For properties with a rateable value of £15k or under, grants to be £1,334 per month, or £667 per two weeks;
- For properties with a rateable value of between £15k-£51k grants to be £2,000 per month, or £1,000 per two weeks;
- For properties with a rateable value of £51k or over grants to be £3,000 per month, or £1,500 per two weeks.”
We also explained that Cornwall Council had advised that “The government has also provided Cornwall with additional funds to provide support to businesses that;
- do not pay business rates but are forced to close due to the national lockdown restrictions
- businesses not required to close but severely impacted by these restrictions
- or to provide additional support to larger local businesses important to the local economy during this national lockdown period.”
Eligibility for the Additional Restrictions Grant can be checked using the Government’s guidance here.
Cornwall Council have now provided further information here in relation to this available Additional Restrictions Grant funding.
Please note that Businesses have until 5pm on Monday 30 November 2020 to apply.
Council of the Isles of Scilly
The Council of the Isles of Scilly have now provided further information here in relation to this available Additional Restrictions Grant funding.