Our Charity News includes useful guidance on keeping vulnerable beneficiaries, employees and volunteers safe. We also consider the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), updates on Charitable Incorporated Organisations and other pertinent issues giving you the inside track on the sector’s current hot topics and latest guidance.
The newsletter is applicable to the whole of the United Kingdom and makes reference to the three UK charity regulators:
- the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (CCNI)
- the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and
- the Charity Commission for England and Wales (CCEW).
- Safeguarding the Vulnerable
- Who Can Run a Charity
- Taken on Trust
- Bank Account Guidance
- Free Guide to Help Charities Avoid Cybercrime