The long awaited Round 2 of the Countryside Productivity Small Grants scheme opened on the 10th July 2019.
The scheme provides 50% grants in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (40% elsewhere) for capital equipment to improve productivity on farms.
Points of interest include:
- Deadline for applications: midday on 3rd September 2019.
- Online application process.
- Minimum grant is £3,000 (i.e. minimum £6,000 spend), up to a max of £12,000 (£24,000 spend).
- 87 eligible items listed from general equipment to activity specific equipment, with the aim of improving technical efficiency, animal health and welfare, resource efficiency or nutrient management.
- For all farm types including livestock, horticulture and arable businesses.
- Funds must be claimed within 150 days of the grant offer
For further information about the scheme as a whole visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/countryside-productivity-scheme.
For the application handbook click here.
For further information please contact our Grants Specialist Alison Elvey on 01872 276116 or email@example.com.
Updated 11 July 2019